If we thought that the McCain wandering casket mystery tour was about over, guess again. He will breech once more in a film to coming soon to a theatre near you.
Talk about having an extravaganza ending, this one just about takes the cake. Throw in Hillary as well. I guess we are suppose to forget his handling of the Fake Russia Dossier? His Syrian misadventure with terrorists? Leave that for another day.
‘It should alarm all of us’: John McCain issues warning about Trump and Russia in documentary set to be released a week after his death
- Senator John McCain warns about president Donald Trump and Russia in an upcoming documentary by filmmaker Jack Bryan called Active Measures
- The film will be released on August 31, nearly a week after the senator died
- Hillary Clinton, Yahoo News chief investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff and Rhode Island senator Sheldon Whitehouse also appear in Active Measures
- Clinton calls reports of Russia meddling in the 2016 election ‘dangerous’
- Throughout the two-hour film, Bryan argues that Russia has been cultivating Donald Trump long before he was a presidential candidate
The documentary debuts in theaters on August 31, less than a week after McCain died from brain cancer.
‘The fact that there was an attack on the fundamental—the absolute fundamental—a free and fair election, should alarm all of us,’ McCain says in a clip obtained by The Daily Beast.
During the two-hour documentary, Bryan argues that Russia has been cultivating Trump long before he was a presidential candidate. Rhode Island senator Sheldon Whitehouse explains that the Russians ‘have a particular type of mark who they go after’ and Trump fits the bill.
‘They go after someone who has business resources, perhaps some shady morals so they are amenable to bribery. Or perhaps they’re in a difficult financial situation or has either political connections or aspirations,’ he said, adding: ‘I’ve just described Donald Trump.’
‘(McCain) was the most forceful voice in Congress at speaking out against Russian aggression and standing up for democracy worldwide,’ Bryan told the Daily Beast.
‘In 2004 when Putin tried to rig an election in Ukraine, John McCain stood with the Ukrainian people. In 2016 when Putin tried to do the same thing in America, he was one of the few voices in his party who refused to remain silent,’ Bryan added. ‘He and Hillary Clinton were Vladimir Putin’s greatest adversaries in the United States, and without their voices it would be impossible to understand how and why our country arrived at this point.’
(Knee slapper at this point.)
More and at Daily Mail