Oregon stand off ends in one dead, another Waco, Ruby Ridge in the making?

Another Waco, Ruby Ridge in the making? Let’s take a trip in my way-back machine.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown “I must insist on a swift resolution to this matter…”

.In a sudden and dramatic development in the 25-day armed occupation of a central Oregon wildlife refuge, eight people, including occupation leaders Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were arrested Tuesday, most of them after being stopped along a highway about 50 miles north of the refuge. During an apparent confrontation on the road, gunfire was exchanged, killing one and wounding another.

Meanwhile, the Oregonian reported that police had set up roadblocks around the occupied refuge and were urging those inside to leave. It appeared that few took up the offer, the Oregon paper reported: as of midnight Pacific Time, the lights were still on and several people remained inside.

The Oregonian said that a convoy of police rigs, passenger cars and armored vehicles was seen driving south on Oregon 205, past the turn-off for the refuge. Other convoys were also reported in the area.More at the The Washington Post

Clintons & their Waco Slaughter – 80 plus April 19 – Bunkerville

It has been the Federal Government that has a history of violence without condemnation from the left. A great read on this history can be found here Little Akex in Wonderland. The spawn of Oklahoma City was created. For Ruby Ridge Storm Front.  

pictured: children murdered by the U.S. government during the Waco Massacre]

Pictured: children murdered by the U.S. government during the Waco Massacre]

….Those on the left, like Clinton, seemed to be longing for the violence to come. Perhaps because they realize they are going to lose power without spilling a single drop of blood, and there is nothing they can do about it. At least if they were to incite violence, the government would have a reason to step in and shut down the protests. VA Right

According to Linda Tripp it was Hillary and not Bill Clinton who directed the final assault on Waco.

During an interview in early February 2001 the former White House aide alleged that Hillary Clinton pressured the late Vincent Foster to resolve the Waco standoff. As a result more than eighty men, women and children were killed. Appearing on CNN’s “Larry King Live” Tripp suggested that Foster, at Mrs Clinton’s direction, transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian’s Waco compound, which culminated in a military style attack on the wooden building.

Her accusations lend weight to charges made previously by Special Forces expert and Waco investigator, Steve Barry. According to the former Special Forces member, Hillary set up a special “crises centre” in the White House to deal with Waco. Serving with her in the centre was Vincent Foster who, according to his widow was subsequently: “fueled by horror at the carnage at Waco for which the White House had ultimately been responsible.”

Thanks Hillary

Thanks Hillary

Foster himself was found dead, from a gun-shot wound to the head, in a Virginia park three months later. Could he have known too much about Waco?

Journalist Ambrose Evans-Pritchard maintains that Foster had been “drafting a letter involving Waco” on the very day of his death. Moreover Evans-Pritchard says that Foster kept a Waco file in a locked cabinet that was off limits to everyone, including his secretary.

Prior to Waco, Foster was “dignified, decent, caring, smart” says Linda Tripp; in its aftermath though, she said: “…Vince was falling apart.”

She was with the former White House deputy counsel when the news about Waco broke on television. “A special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed – knowing the part he had played.”

“And he had played the part at Mrs Clinton direction,” said Tripp.

Moreover there was a marked contrast between Foster’s heartfelt emotion at the Waco tragedy and Hillary Clinton’s, Tripp insists: “Her reaction was heartless”.

Her accusations give further weight to allegations first levelled in the 1999 documentary on the deadly confrontation, “Waco: A New Revelation.” The film featured the account of former House Waco investigator T. March Bell. “One of the interesting things that happens in an investigation is that you get anonymous phone calls,” Bell explained in the film. “And we in fact received anonymous phone calls from Justice Department managers and attorneys who believe that pressure was placed on Janet Reno by Webb Hubbel, pressure that came from the first lady of the United States.”

Mrs Clinton grew more and more impatient as the Waco stand-off came to dominate the headlines during the early months of the Clinton administration, said Bell. It was she, according to Bell’s sources, who pressured a reluctant Janet Reno to act.

“Give me a reason not to do this,” Reno is said to have begged aides shortly before orders were issued for the final assault.

Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknowns on a snowy day

A little snow isn’t going to stop them! The 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment’s Old Guard will continue guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier despite historic blizzard conditions on the East Coast.

The Old Guard has watched over the tomb at Arlington National Cemetery in Washington, D.C. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year since 1948, according to The New York Times. The cemetery will be closed to visitors as Winter Storm Jonas pummels the area.

Six US troops killed, just before Christmas

Z posted this, and here is a part of her post:This terrible hit before Christmas hit us all……  I am including the music “Bring him home” as a reminder of all those who are away from home in this precious time of year.

This is about the six US troops killed two days  ago in Afghanistan.  These six were killed:  Please take in their smiles, their optimism, their strength, their lives.  The life’s gone now and their families are a mess.  Their families will never have another totally happy Christmas in their LIVES…NEVER.  There will always be the pall that “Daddy died 7 years ago just before CHRISTMAS..”  Ever year.

Air Force Major Adrianna Vorderbruggen

New York City Detective Joseph Lemm, a 15-year veteran of the NYPD who also volunteered in the U.S. Air National Guard and was on his third deployment to war zones.

Serviceman Chester McBride Jr., who was remembered by the principal of Statesboro High School as “a young man of high character with a great smile.”

Serviceman Michael Anthony Cinco of Rio Grande Valley, Texas, was identified by local media as another victim.

Staff Sergeant Louis Bonacasa from New York.

But what we do actually know is that six brave American families will be celebrating Chrismas without their dad, their mom, their brother, their wives………….and they need PRAYER.

I blog this to ASK FOR PRAYER FOR THEM………for Adriannna, Joe Lemm, Mike Cinco, Chet McBride, Peter Taub and Bonacasam

Keep these service people and their spouses in your prayers…………but,mostly pray for their children, missing their dad every Christmas from now on.

God bless you………….Z

Colm Wilkinson – Bring Him Home (Les Misérables)

God on high
Hear my prayer
In my need
You have always been there

He is young
He’s afraid
Let him rest
Heaven blessed.
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.He’s like the son I might have known
If God had granted me a son.
The summers die
One by one
How soon they fly
On and on
And I am old
And will be gone.

 

Bring him peace
Bring him joy
He is young
He is only a boy

You can take
You can give
Let him be
Let him live
If I die, let me die
Let him live
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

Warning Pamphlets Dropped on Islamic State ‘to Minimize the Risks to Civilians’

In an earlier post Pilots confirm that Obama blocks 75 percent of ISIS strikes, the absurd seemed to know no limits. But apparently not so. We now drop leaflets 45 minutes ahead of bombing sorties in order to “to minimize the risks to civilians.” Are we at war or not? Dresden, the bombing of Japan and turning their cities into glass apparently are remnants of a once great world power who was willing to protect its people at all costs.

“The bottom line is that we will not stoop to the level of our enemy and put civilians more in harm’s way than absolutely necessary,”

A U.S. Central Command official confirmed to the Washington Free Beacon on Monday that warning pamphlets were dropped on Islamic State targets 45 minutes before bombing sorties in order “to minimize the risks to civilians.”

The confirmation comes on the heels of disclosures that U.S. military pilots were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordinance on likely targets due to concerns about harming civilians.

“You went 12 full months while ISIS was on the march without the U.S. using that air power and now as the pilots come back to talk to us they say three-quarters of our ordinance we can’t drop, we can’t get clearance even when we have a clear target in front of us,” Royce said at the time. “I don’t understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS the advantage and ability to recruit.”

When asked to address Royce’s statement last week, a Pentagon official defended the Obama administration’s policy and said that the military is working to prevent civilian casualties.

“The bottom line is that we will not stoop to the level of our enemy and put civilians more in harm’s way than absolutely necessary,” the official told the Free Beacon, explaining that the military often conducts flights “and don’t strike anything.”

More at Free Beacaon

Pilots confirm that Obama blocks 75 percent of ISIS strikes

Let me know just how one “wins” a war, or otherwise degrades an enemy if seventy-five percent of the bombing runs are blocked? Does Obama really want to win anything other than degrade America? I happened to be on the road and heard the full miserable speech, given on foreign soil, castigated the GOP and otherwise showed the man to be the petulant, angry little man that he is. I urge everyone to catch it. Delusional is too kind a word.

U.S. military pilots who have returned from the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq are confirming that they were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordnance on terror targets because they could not get clearance to launch a strike, according to a leading member of Congress.

The policy is being blamed for allowing Islamic State militants to gain strength across Iraq and continue waging terrorist strikes throughout the region and beyond, according to Royce and former military leaders who spoke Wednesday about flaws in the U.S. campaign to combat the Islamic State.

“You went 12 full months while ISIS was on the march without the U.S. using that air power and now as the pilots come back to talk to us they say three-quarters of our ordinance we can’t drop, we can’t get clearance even when we have a clear target in front of us,” Royce said. “I don’t understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS the advantage and ability to recruit.”

More at Free Beacon . The Picture below is from a tweet from the WH..Your child would have been thrown out of school for this move                             Your child would have been thrown out of school for this move

Or would you rather have this man for your leader?

jordan king

                                                              King Abdullah

 

Pentagon contracted out code writing to Russians

Where to even start with a comment on this one. Writing the code for the Pentagon was probably as serious as having them shoot a missile at us. Where are the headlines? Where is the media? This regime is out to destroy us, and the ticking bomb has been planted. Does anyone think that Hillary wasn’t hacked? Where are the prison terms? Here we go:

The Pentagon was tipped off in 2011 by a longtime Army contractor that Russian computer programmers were helping to write computer software for sensitive U.S. military communications systems, setting in motion a four-year federal investigation that ended this week with a multimillion-dollar fine against two firms involved in the work.

The contractor, John C. Kingsley, said in court documents filed in the case that he discovered the Russians’ role after he was appointed to run one of the firms in 2010. He said the software they wrote had made it possible for the Pentagon’s communications systems to be infected with viruses.

Greed drove the contractor to employ the Russian programmers, he said in his March 2011 complaint, which was sealed until late last week. He said they worked for one-third the rate that American programmers with the requisite security clearances could command. His accusations were denied by the firms that did the programming work.

More at the Daily Beast

Obama vetoes NDAA – Defense funding of our military

After spending hours watching Hillary dance rings around the GOP during the hearing yesterday, my tired fingers did not feel compelled to opine in written form. So let us give the attention to the real heroes of the day and every day that keep us warm and safe so we may go about and enjoy our lives while they put theirs on the line.

Obama in a fit of peek, couldn’t get his way totally, so he vetoes the NDAA. Did it get any attention? Did you even know about it? He had the press in for a picture-taking affair. Why did he veto it? Because of nothing to do with defense. Rather, finally funding that monstrosity that McConnell and Boehner foisted on us that striped our military.

Democrats were particularly upset over Republican attempts to circumvent the across-the-board spending cuts known as sequestration that began in 2013, saying they could not accept any increases in military spending without equivalent increases for other programs.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Thursday vetoed the annual defense policy bill that includes troop pay and benefits — as well as historic personnel reforms — making good on a promise to oppose Republicans on spending.

Obama rejected the bill because it funnels about $38 billion in daily DOD expenses through Overseas Contingency Operations, which allowed Republicans to fully fund defense while avoiding a larger debate over removing caps on federal spending.

The 2016 NDAA includes a $515-billion base defense budget that lays out troop pay, personnel benefits and policy for DOD, and the $89-billion war fund called Overseas Contingency Operations. It calls for an historic reform of the 20-year pension system, hikes in Tricare fees, protections for the A-10 Thunderbolt II and a review of troops carrying personal guns on bases, among a raft of other initiatives.

More at Stripes

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,182 other followers

%d bloggers like this: