Vote Tally Count:
For individual vote breakdown various ways click on link below: ( page is slow to load due to demand. Be patient.)
Gov Track then scroll down page
On Passage of the Bill in the House
- House Vote #587 [primary source: house.gov]
- Nov 15, 2013 (113th Congress)
This was a vote to pass a bill.
- H.R. 3350: Keep Your Health Plan Act of 2013 Introduced by Rep. Fred Upton [R-MI6] on October 28, 2013
Totals Republican Democrat Aye 261 <!–261
222 39 No 157 <!–157
4 153 Not Voting 12 <!–12
4 8 Required: Simple Majority
- The House voted Friday to approve a measure allowing Americans to keep current health-care plans, even if they don’t meet requirements established by the new Affordable Care Act.
- Final tally: 261 to 157.How many Republicans voted yes?: 222.
How many Democrats voted yes?: 39.
How many Republicans voted no?: 4.
How many Democrats voted no?: 153.
How many lawmakers didn’t vote?: 12.